Unlocking Growth Opportunities for Medtech Distributors
Overcoming 5 Common Challenges
Save My Spot
Tuesday, October 24, 2023
11am EDT / 4pm GMT
Who Should Attend:
Distributors and manufacturers in the medtech industry seeking to enhance their collaboration and overcome challenges for exponential growth.
Overcome 5 Common Challenges Faced by Distributors
Medtech distributors play a pivotal role in connecting cutting-edge medical products to healthcare providers and patients. However, distributors face common challenges that hinder their growth and success.
Hear from industry experts on our virtual panel as they delve into the common pain points experienced by medtech distributors and offer expert insights on how to overcome them effectively.
- Contract Management - Practical guidance on negotiating favorable terms, ensuring compliance, and managing risk to optimize the value of contracts.
- Gaining Supplier Support - Discover strategies to engage suppliers in sales and marketing efforts.
- Training Assistance - Creating continuous training programs to equip distributors with the skills to effectively communicate product benefits and differentiate themselves in the market.
- Identifying Innovative Products - Staying ahead of the competition requires access to the latest innovations in the medtech industry.
- Currency Volatility - Implement effective strategies to secure the best foreign exchange rates and hedge invoices for a more stable financial outlook over the year.
Meet Our Panelists:
CEO, Tradis Gat; Co-Founder, RealizeMD; Board Member, Plexidoc
With over 14 years in pharmaceuticals and medical devices, Alon directs Tradis Gat, focusing on innovative healthcare solutions in Israel. His experience spans sales, marketing, product management, and business development. Passionate about growth and excellence, Alon has successfully launched products and expanded markets. He also serves on boards at Plexidoc and RealizeMD, contributing his expertise to startups and medical technology.
CEO, Apexium Groupe Médical Inc.
Bio coming soon.
Co-Founder & Industry Advisor
Scott has over four decades of success in international Medical Device markets with Hillrom, DeRoyal, CR Bard and Cardinal Health. Scott now brings his network and depth of experience to myCaribou. In senior leadership positions with multi-national organizations, Scott’s achievements include channel infrastructure creation, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, product and brand positioning, general management, and multiple stakeholder engagement—all on a global scale. At myCaribou, Scott facilitates relationships with industry partners to provide the company with meaningful development concepts for strategic direction.